Superb Family Oasis, Tranquil Elevated Setting with Views
This stylish family oasis sits elevated above a quiet street offering spectacular views across Forsyth Park to North Sydney. Combining contemporary architectural design and functionality with original sandstone features, this is a classic Sydney home for year-round family living.
Living and entertaining is done over a mostly single level with an excellent floor plan boasting a seamless flow from inside to out. Terraces and lawn spaces both front and back offer the opportunity for summer and winter zones. Light filled and lovely, its inviting interiors showcase an array of quality finishes and fixtures throughout.
The lower level guest retreat complete with its own garden space and bathroom provides versatility and is perfect for older children, guests or the au pair. This exceptional home is positioned within the catchment area for the renowned Neutral Bay Public School and is only a stroll to city buses, ferries and local shops and restaurants.
– Beautifully peaceful home, private elevated position offering district and city views
– Light drenched interiors, with stunning eye-catching glass roofed entry
– Open plan living framed in bi-fold doors for seamless indoor-outdoor living
– Superb alfresco terrace, lawn areas both front and back for seasonal options
– Designer gas kitchen with European appliances and honed marble bench
– Full width front deck exquisitely positioned for the views
– Superb master retreat with views, ensuite and large walk-in robe
– Sizeable home office, generous attic storage area, and hidden laundry
– Versatile lower level guest suite with ensuite and relaxing private garden
– Single garage, situated across the street from expansive park and playground
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout, with house alarm
– CDC compliant architectural drawings to add a further level, providing excellent potential
– Stroll to schools, park, city buses, local shops, cafes and ferry or 10 minute drive to CBD
Please contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.