Charming family home brimming with prestige, space and desirability
Imagine a home perfectly nestled along one of Mosman’s finest streets; one that’s just a few minutes’ walk from the Sirius Cove Beach and dog park. A character filled sanctuary surrounded by landmark residences that is entirely readymade while offering plenty of scope to update in the future if desired.
Tightly held for 32 years, this elegant freestanding residence offers just that and so much more. With potential to extend upwards and add a second level (STCA), it showcases a versatile layout across a single level providing plenty of opportunity for handy child/adult separation. Exquisite period features evoke an instantly appealing ambience and its proximity to renown lifestyle attractions elevates it even further.
This impressive retreat is exceptionally well-positioned in a prized South Mosman enclave and represents an unmissable opportunity for a young and growing family or savvy investors looking to secure real estate and capitalise in a highly sought-after pocket. A home of this quality in such a renowned setting is quite simply not something that you see every day.
– Few minutes’ stroll to Mosman Junction and just moments to Taronga Zoo and popular foreshore walks
– Walk to the Mosman Bay ferry, village shops, Avenue Road cafes and restaurants
– Moments to elite schools including Queenwood School for Girls, Mosman Public and Sacred Heart Catholic Primary
– Soaring ceilings, original hardwood timber floors, leadlights, picture railings and bay windows
– Formal lounge and dining both adorned with ornate fireplaces open to lovely porch and sublimely private front yard; a smart Caesarstone kitchen adjoins casual family living at rear
– Double doors at the rear open to a picturesque outdoor setting with sheltered alfresco dining, a vine covered pergola plus a level lawn with privacy hedging
– Four bedrooms all with ceiling fans, two featuring original fireplace and master with spacious built-in robes
– Large well presented bathroom including bathtub plus a separate shower; handy guest powder room; internal laundry
– Shared side driveway to lock-up garage with garden access plus side access on other side
Contact David Grant on 0431 841 416 for further information.
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy or give any warranty to the information provided. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property.