North Facing Luxury Above Rosherville Reserve & Chinamans Beach With Level Lift
A triumph of architectural excellence, this grand home offers a blue-chip family sanctuary enriched by the sleekest of entertainers’ design. Cascading over four sun-kissed levels including a magnificent whole-floor master retreat, it enjoys a stunning north view over Middle Harbour from one of this suburb’s most private and secluded addresses.
Striking in form yet utterly functional for family living, interiors seamlessly fuse style and comfort throughout with an oversized scale, lift access between its three main levels, and a series of floor-to-ceiling glass stacker doors opening to multiple sundrenched decks and enclosed courtyards. The main deck is equipped with a top-of-the-range Renson roof system for ultimate year-round climate control.
Rich in wow factor, the master quarters come complete with a sumptuous ensuite bath and a fitted study; the children’s bedrooms enjoy easy access on the entrance level, while the double garage, bespoke 480-bottle wine cellar and storage areas reside below. A prime lifestyle setting adds the perfect finishing touch to this elite property, with Rosherville Reserve and Chinamans Beach only a few minutes’ stroll down the hill.
– Premium executive residence by Mosman’s own Design Studio Group
– Due-north facing and poised high on its block to capture glittering water views to Clontarf Beach
– Family lounge with blackbutt hardwood floors, custom media unit, EcoSmart biofuel fireplace
– Entertainers’ deck frames the outlook and features a fully retractable roof and screens
– Resort-style internal courtyard with biofuel fire pit; solar-ready saltwater chlorinated pool
– Elegant kitchen/dining zone with stone breakfast island, 5-burner gas cooktop and all-Miele appliances including Nespresso coffee machine
– Wrapped in glass, the top-floor master bed captures the home’s most spectacular view
– Magazine-worthy ensuite with freestanding tub, frameless shower and couple’s vanity
– Bluetooth outdoor audio, ducted-air conditioning, A/V intercom entry and CCTV, alarm with back-to-base capacity
– Second ensuite plus guest powder room, robes throughout, no lawns to mow – easy ‘lock up and leave’ living
– Peaceful no-through street just a 10-15 minute walk to Balmoral Beach and cafes
– Close proximity to city/Chatswood buses, kids’ playground and Mosman village
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0431 818 528 for further information or to arrange a private inspection.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.