Luxury Penthouse with Sensational Views & Exclusive Rooftop Terrace
Set against a magnificent city backdrop with mesmerising views over the skyline, Sydney Harbour and everything in between, this luxury penthouse offers an exceptional home of outstanding design. It showcases style and space with its own exclusive rooftop terrace and provides an exceptional entertainer’s retreat in a premium section of Neutral Bay.
A flowing open plan design features an integrated island kitchen and opens onto a private balcony that overlooks the city. The well-proportioned bedrooms both have built-ins and access to a second balcony, plus there is a designer full bathroom, ensuite and separate internal laundry.
A major highlight of this spectacular property is the extensive 188sqm rooftop terrace complete with a 50sqm pergola and built-in barbecue. The home is impeccably finished and comes complete with a lock-up garage and two storage cages in the basement.
The result is a truly unique sanctuary in a premier address that’s within easy strolling distance to North Sydney CBD and Neutral Bay Village.
– Own exclusive roof terrace with covered pergola, built-in BBQ and dramatic views over the
– A light filled open plan design featuring living, dining areas and sleek polished floors
– Quality island kitchen finished with Caesarstone bench tops, induction cooktop and wine
– Private entertainment balcony with city views plus a second balcony, lock-up garage and
two storage cages
– Two double-sized bedrooms both have built-ins and access to a balcony, designer full
bathroom and ensuite
– Positioned on the top floor of a boutique and well-maintained building with no common
– Residents access to a swimming pool, sauna and spa within the complex
– Walking distance to local cafes, re I will staurants, bus transport and the heart of North
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0431 818 528 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.