Incredible Penthouse Apartment Offers Superb Proportions In A Prime Location
Claiming the entire top floor of a timeless Art Deco security building, this immaculate apartment has been cleverly transformed to deliver premium living in one of Sydney’s most esteemed harbour suburbs. Interiors reveal incredible scale across a versatile 192sqm layout certain to appeal to a range of buyers, including families or an executive couple demanding a prestige residence. The property is set on a quiet street, only a 5 minute walk to Hayes Street ferry wharf, cafés, restaurants, buses and is within close proximity to Neutral Bay Village.
– Large separate living and dining rooms both have charming period fireplaces
– Two stone finished kitchens offer dishwasher and quality Smeg gas appliances
– Choice of four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and two studies
– Both bathrooms well appointed with shower and separate w/c
– High ceilings, parquetry flooring, ducted air conditioning plus two lock up garages
– Clever layout allows for an easy conversion back to two individual apartments
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.